Copywriter to the Group Marketing Team
Are you our new Copy Writer/Content Creator?
About the Position
As a Copywriter at Hultafors Group you are a key player in the continuous growth journey of our brands. The role is part of the Group Marketing Team and reports to the Director of Group Marketing. You will work closely with a team of creatives, strategists and producers in the Group Marketing team as well as with the Brand Core Teams – cross functional teams working with each of the Group’s brand. This particular role will be working with the Brand Core Team Workwear. This position will be placed at our office in Gothenburg (Högsbo).
As a copywriter you are involved in the development of the brand communication strategy, media and content strategy as well as in the development of all marketing content across all channels.
As the need for quality content is continuously increasing, the copywriter will be responsible for the creation of all types of content and marketing material, from developing brand communication concepts to writing insightful product descriptions – all in English.
- Communication Concept & Strategy – developing concepts, writing strategies.
- Media Strategy – together with the Brand Core Team securing the right media strategy and content plan.
- Creation of all marketing assets – with a focus on the written communication – across all platforms and tools with a focus on digital platforms (product descriptions and guides, web content articles, SoMe content, film VO, press releases etc.).
- Together with the Brand Core Team, you will be one of the key drivers to secure that all content is created and delivered – with a focus on the written communication.
- Creative responsibility for photo / film production together with the creative team and production manager.
- Support Group Marketing and Brand Marketing projects, events, fairs etc.
- Present at internal events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Be a Group & Brand ambassador and build strong relations across the Group.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Copy Writing or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar position, with solid track record of brand marketing communication, project and production management – either from agency and/or inhouse.
- Creative and diligent person who always wants to stay one step ahead of the game.
- Up to date with the latest marketing technologies and interest in the future of marketing.
- At ease working both with long-term visions as well as hands-on execution.
- Understanding of data and analytics-driven marketing and communications technology with proven results from inbound marketing.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and personal letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held continuously. Last day to apply is April 11.
The Copywriter will report to Viktoria Wallner, Director Group Marketing. Email: email@example.com