Web, Content and Social Media Manager
Web, Content and Social Media Manager
Would you like to be part of Hultafors Group’s digital department? We are now looking for a Web, Content and Social Media Manager. Come and join our team, you will have the possibility of working with several of our brands.
In the role of Web, Content and Social Media Manager you will have the overall responsibility for developing and updating the website and the social media channels for our brands Solid Gear, Toe Guard and Hellberg Safety. You will operate the traffic, as well as produce and publish interesting content on the web and in social media channels. You will have the overall responsibility for the websites in close collaboration with the markets and colleagues in other countries.
The position is based at our office in Stockholm (Danderyd).
- Develop and improve our websites for Hellberg Safety, Solid Gear and Toe Guard.
- Create the best customer experience in line with our Brand strategies.
- Actively work with A/B testing and optimization.
- Create content and communication plans together with our Business Units and our Group Marketing department.
- Handle and operate the traffic via our web and social media channels.
- Increase the number of followers and engagement on social media.
- Set up and update SEO on our websites.
- Follow up traffic generating activities and make analyses.
You describe yourself as a person who is structured and good a planner, while having creative skills.
You are driven and curious which helps you keeping up to date within the digital arena, and it pushes you to constantly develop in your role. You thrive in an environment where you can have impact and you are not afraid of change. You are passionate about constant optimization and making improvements for both users and for Hultafors Group.
You are a team player and you find it easy to collaborate with other departments and various markets. You have extensive expertise in digital and social media content production and marketing and you act as a sounding board for your colleagues.
In this role you will not buy marketing but you will produce, activate and distribute marketing content. However, it is an advantage if you have a good knowledge in buying social media marketing since we analyse and follow up all traffic and all marketing activities.
You have a degree in e.g. Media and Communication, and you have several years of experience in a similar role. You communicate fluently in Swedish and English both orally and in writing.
You have a very good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Photoshop and you are used to working in different CMS platforms. Moreover, you are familiar with SEO and you are used to working with web tools for A/B testing, conversion and optimization.
- +3 years of working experience within digital marketing.
- Relevant marketing or communication or similar education.
- Good understanding of the digital landscape, from social media to websites to e-commerce.
- Ability to handle different stakeholders and manage a matrix organization.
Hultafors Group provides a portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. We are represented within the product areas Workwear, Footwear, Hand Tools, Head Protection and Ladders.
Read more about Hultafors Group : www.hultaforsgroup.com
Application and Contact
If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply by sending your CV and a Personal Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, on the 4 december by the latest.
Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact recruiting Manager Christer Pettersson, +46 (0)8 925185, email@example.com