Export Sales Manager – Overseas
We are looking to recruit an Export Sales Manager – Overseas.
The Export Sales Manager - Overseas is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the Hultafors Group’s immediate and long-term goals for Overseas Markets with focus on Hand Tools & Ladders.
This includes business revenue, profit and market share goals as they relate to the Group’s overall strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial focus and possess equal parts talent and drive to successfully strengthen the Group’s position to reinforce existing and to cultivate new relationships / markets outside of Europe primarily.
The main areas of responsibility include
- Through a focused, proactive and sales driven approach be responsible for achieving defined objectives with regard to increased sales growth, profit, cash flow and customer satisfaction
- Drive and coach Hultafors Group’s partners in developing and improving their local business and ensure that it is aligned with strategy and Hultafors Group objectives by identifying and maintaining close contact with key decision makers and influencers at all levels with regards to listing/distribution, space objectives, pricing/margins, promotions and payment terms
- Develop sales strategies and business plans to expand presence on the Overseas markets & implement agreed strategies responsible for Hultafors Group sales within the Sales Region
- Set sales budget per product group, country & customer aligned with HG Export´s 3 year plan
- Responsible for implementing approved pricing strategies in the markets
- Hosting and administration of relevant HG Sales business forums: Annual Export meetings and other Meetings as well as participating at Fairs together with customer
- Prepare, present, agree and implement annual customer business plans detailing the strategy, volume and profit objectives
- Forecast and anticipate sales requirements and determine productivity results
- Be the ambassador for the defined product categories within the HG Export organisation
Qualifications and personal qualities
You probably have the following background/profile:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a sales position/international environment
- A strong international sales track record in retail and end-users sales (B2C and B2B)
- Experienced in dealing with premium brands, preferable in the tool sector
- Experience developing markets and new business segments
- Deep knowledge, understanding and preferably relations in the distribution channel, with distinction given to experience from relevant product or retail segment. It is considered to be an advantage if the candidate has an existing network (for the relevant markets)
- Proven skills in leadership, negotiating (contracts) & marketing
- Fluency in English. Other languages preferred
- Willingness to travel +75 days per year
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with a CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Strong customer focus, with a deep understanding of international distribution channels (eg. wholesale)
- Strong operational capability – leading by example meaning willingness and ability to work high and low, operationally and strategically
- Business acumen, with a strategic ability and the drive to achieve tough objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop/leverage internal/external relationships